Moss and Company - FRAUD, MIS REPRESENTATION, PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION TO THE CITY INSPECTORS, RENTING UNINHABITABLE UNITS TO THE TENANTS
MY WIFE & I MOVED TO 5101 BALBOA BLVD., APT.# XXX ENCINO, CA 91316 ON 08/01/2015.AFTER WE MOVED IN WE NOTICED THERE ARE SOME REPAIRS SUCH AS CENTRAL AIR NOT FUNCTIONING , HEATING & COOLING NOT FUNCTIONING, DISHWASHER NOT WORKING, UNIT WAS NOT PAINTED, LOW WATER PRESSURE & NO HOT WATER, ALL FIRST FLOOR AND SECOND FLOOR WINDOWS & PATIO SLIDING DOORS WERE SHOT CLOSED & DID NOT OPEN, MASTER BATHROOM DOOR DID NOT CLOSE DUE TO WRONG SIZE DOOR, MASTER BEDROOM CLOSET DOOR DID NOT CLOSE DUE TO WRONG SIZE DOOR, INSIDE MEDICINE CABINETS IN BOTH BATHROOMS WERE RUSTED, BALCONY RAIL WAS NOT PAINTED & IT WAS RUSTED, DISHWASHER DID NOT FUNCTION, AIR CONDITIONER WAS NOT WORKING, UNIT WAS RENTED WITH HEATED SWIMMING POOL WHICH WAS NOT HEATED & HAD NONE WORKING LIGHTS, JACUZZI HAD MOLDS & GROWING FUNGUS ALL AROUND & NONE WORKING LIGHTS, MEN'S DRY SAUNA'S HEATER DID NOT WORKED, WOMEN'S SAUNA WAS NOT ACCESSIBLE DUE TO A DEAD BOLT ON THE DOOR WITH NO KEY GIVEN TO THE TENANT, OUTSIDE LAND ESCAPING THERE WAS NONE INSIDE THE COMPLEX BUILDING THAT WAS PROMISED AT THE TIME OF SIGNING THE LEASE, ACTIVITY ROOM WINDOWS WERE SHOT CLOSED & HAD NO VENTILATION SYSTEM, GYM WAS HAZARDOUS & HAD A BROKEN WALL MIRROR, GUEST WAITING AREA WAS DIRTY MOST OF THE TIME & HAD A UNSAFE BROKEN WALL MIRROR, GATED BUILDING (FRONT & GARAGE) HAD BROKEN FRONT ENTRY DOOR MOST OF THE TIME THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE LOCKED, EXPOSED ELECTRICAL WIRING ALL AROUND & INSIDE THE COMPLEX BUILDING, FIRE EXTINGUISHERS INSIDE THE BUILDING & GARAGE DID NOT HAVE SAFETY HAMMERS FOR BRAKE IN FOR EMERGENCY PURPOSES, EVIDENCE OF ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE ABUSE IN THE COMMON AREA.
WE CONTACTED THE SEVERAL DIFFERENT RESIDENT MANAGERS THAT CAME & LEFT MULTIPLE TIMES (RITA, LINDA, LAURA, RACHEL, DIANA, KELLY, CHRIS GRAY & THE BROKER OF THE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TAMKIN RONALD PHILLIP) WHOM DID NOT TAKE THESE REPAIR REQUESTS & CONCERNS UNDER CONSIDERATION & NO ACTION WAS TAKEN. WE REPORTED THESE ISSUES TO THE CITY INSPECTOR & CODE ENFORCEMENT IN OCTOBER 2015 CASE# 546818 & CASE# 548401, NOVEMBER 2015, DECEMBER 2015, FEBRUARY 2016 CASE# 563550 & APRIL 2016 CASE# 569741. THESE ISSUES WERE NOT FIXED & THE MOSS & COMPANY INC. PROVIDED THE CITY INSPECTOR WITH FALSE AND FRAUDULENT INFORMATION & PICTURES VIA E-MAIL IN ORDER FOR THE CITY INSPECTOR TO CLOSE THE INVESTIGATIONS.
I PROVIDED THE CITY INVESTIGATOR WITH THE RIGHT INFORMATION & CORRECT PICTURES TO RE-OPEN THEIR INVESTIGATION, WHICH WAS CLOSED & SATISFIED BASED ON FALSE INFORMATION. ON MAY 12, 2016 MY WIFE WAS CONTACTED BY CHRIS GRAY (THE VP) & HE MADE A PROPOSAL THAT IF WE LEAVE THE RESIDING PROPERTY HE WILL TERMINATE THE BALANCE OF OUR LEASE WHICH WAS TWO MONTHS LEFT (JUNE & JULY) & HE WILL FORGIVE THE BALANCE OF OUR LEASE. HE STATED HE WILL REFUND OUR FULL SECURITY DEPOSIT OF $2500 AND PROVIDE US WITH $5000 MOVING COSTS. WE INFORMED CHRIS GRAY ON MAY 14, 2016, WE HAD SECURED ANOTHER PLACE FOR US.
ON MAY 25, 2016 WE MOVED OUT. ON JUNE 1, 2016 WE E-MAILED CHRIS GRAY & LAURA THE RESIDENT MANAGER TO MEET US IN THE APARTMENT TO RECEIVE THE KEYS, WHICH NO ONE SHOWED UP. WE WAITED UNTIL JULY 08, 2016, AND WE NEVER RECEIVED OUR FULL SECURITY DEPOSIT OF $2500 NOR THE $5000 MOVING COSTS TOTAL OF $7500 MOSS & COMPANY INC PROMISED US OR ANY LETTERS INDICATING WHY HE DID NOT SEND US THE PROMISED MONEY. I WAITED TILL JULY 08, 2016, THEN I FILED SMALL CLAIMS COURT CASE # 16VXXXXXXX WITH VAN NUYS COURTHOUSE AND ON SEPTEMBER 13, 2016, I WAS AWARDED THE FULL $7500 BY HONORABLE JUDGE RICHARD F.
WALMARK.TO THIS DATE I AM STILL WAITING ON CHRIS GRAY TO SEND US THE $7500 HE PROMISED US, WHICH THE JUDGE ORDERED HIM TO PAY & HE REFUSES TO PAY.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fraud misrepresentation false information
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..."
- "I see you are in Houston. I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the..."
- "These are some of the problems. I have reported in the home. Caroline refuses to come to the home to see the issues. These are not pricely repairs, this is..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."