Morton Salt - Morton Water Softener System Saver II Skin Reaction
An itchy, bumpy, hives type of rash started where clothes rubbed my skin and then spread to my entire torso and neck.At first it was treated as an allergy to detergent, fragrance, shampoo, etc, but it worsened the more my clothes were washed even without detergent.
The water softener was turned to bypass and my rash started to improve. It's been on bypass for 6 wks and most of the rash has resolved.
Occasionally I'll have an outbreak when I wear clothing that was washed with the System Saver II salt.It's clear that I experienced an allergic reaction to the System Saver II salt in my water softener.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- skin irritation
- Preferred solution:
- warning on package that skin irritation may affect some people
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Morton System Saver Ii Water Softener Salt
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "Daughter found a jellyfish figure in tea after too days of refrigeration. Now is having allergic reactions.. Whats really in this stuff please bring all comments forward i am getting..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."