Morton Salt - Morton Water Softener System Saver II Skin Reaction
An itchy, bumpy, hives type of rash started where clothes rubbed my skin and then spread to my entire torso and neck.At first it was treated as an allergy to detergent, fragrance, shampoo, etc, but it worsened the more my clothes were washed even without detergent.
The water softener was turned to bypass and my rash started to improve. It's been on bypass for 6 wks and most of the rash has resolved.
Occasionally I'll have an outbreak when I wear clothing that was washed with the System Saver II salt.It's clear that I experienced an allergic reaction to the System Saver II salt in my water softener.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- skin irritation
- Preferred solution:
- warning on package that skin irritation may affect some people
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Morton System Saver Ii Water Softener Salt
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a complaint to make which I think you need to know about. I grabbed a bag of new unopened Barbecue chips for a quick snack. Ripped open the..."
- "When I was going to pour myself some green tea I noticed this blob in my bottle. What is it?? I'm disgusted and now when I see other complaints of..."
- "What is banquet chicken doing? I never expected it. Bought a box of frozen chicken which before you would get Wings, thighs, legs in the box. for the same price..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."