An itchy, bumpy, hives type of rash started where clothes rubbed my skin and then spread to my entire torso and neck.At first it was treated as an allergy to detergent, fragrance, shampoo, etc, but it worsened the more my clothes were washed even without detergent.

The water softener was turned to bypass and my rash started to improve. It's been on bypass for 6 wks and most of the rash has resolved.

Occasionally I'll have an outbreak when I wear clothing that was washed with the System Saver II salt.It's clear that I experienced an allergic reaction to the System Saver II salt in my water softener.

Review about: Morton System Saver Ii Water Softener Salt.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss skin irritation / $1000
Preferred solution warning on package that skin irritation may affect some people

Had an Experience with Morton Salt?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #1244635

Go to the doctor you have something yiu need to be tested for std

Arizona Beverages - Wrong label Arizona Beverages "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..." Read more Mondelez International - Honey Maid Cinnamon Grahams Mondelez International "Brand seal 0 444570. Mondelez International group 04050030586500, 04050030588600. Honey Maid I purchased a box of Honey Maid Cinnamon Grahams on Saturday March 25, 2017. I am extremely disappointed in..." Read more Campbells Soup - Campbells Tomato Soup. Mmm Mmmm NOT GOOD! Rings True Campbells Soup "...Look at what this lifetime Campbell soup consumer found in a can of tomato soup..." Read more Monster Energy Gronk Energy Drink Review Monster Energy "I bought a gronk monster for 1 i wanted to try it for 2 new england my team i f**ks with gronk but i opened the drink took a sip..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more