Morton Salt Seasoned Salt Review from Dandridge, Tennessee
I just purchase this a week and a half ago .I been cooking with it and yesterday i opened the big part on the cap .
Two pill like balls came out and i touched it to see what it was. So i busted it and white stuff came out . i called the 1800 number on back and sent a email with the same pictures. We both agreed it waa some kind of larvea or larva and all they can say is to trash it .
Im approved for coupons on they behalf but my family been eating this *** .
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks. Last night I did my nightly workout routine. I got home and..."
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "They don't tell you where the meds are coming from because it is not from the USA. They will not answer phone calls. I waited over 2 hours to have..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."