Morton Salt Seasoned Salt Review from Dandridge, Tennessee
I just purchase this a week and a half ago .I been cooking with it and yesterday i opened the big part on the cap .
Two pill like balls came out and i touched it to see what it was. So i busted it and white stuff came out . i called the 1800 number on back and sent a email with the same pictures. We both agreed it waa some kind of larvea or larva and all they can say is to trash it .
Im approved for coupons on they behalf but my family been eating this *** .
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..."
- "Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a..."
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "They don't tell you where the meds are coming from because it is not from the USA. They will not answer phone calls. I waited over 2 hours to have..."