Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Sep 22, 2023

Seller and website made personal threats to me and harassed me saying that i was committing fraud and i never even heard of this website. They also were trying to blackmail me and make personal claims against me without conducting a proper investigation.

This website acted totally unprofessionally and broke the laws when trying to resolve my concern i had and not only did they not stop it they contributed to it and i would never use this site as they harass, blackmail and threaten good innocent hardworking people and this site needs to be shut down! I hope that this website gets shut down and these people have to be responsible for their actions! because it is ran by horrible cuber bullies who abuses animals and promotes hatred. I am not one to leave bad reviews for anything but these people went out of their way to target me and to tell me that i committed fraud and they said that they had my address and phone number and they lied and did not and Morph Market gave my personal email out to someone who was threatening me and i was scared for my life and had no idea what they were talking about!

Shame on this website for giving out peoples personal information like that without doing a proper investigation first.

I would love to see this site shut down and i will do whatever i have to do to make sure that they can not target other innocent people. Beware this unethical site and you have been warned do not use this site!

User's recommendation: Threats, harassment and blackmail! Stay away.

Preferred solution: Apology.

MorphMarket Cons: Blackmail, Threats and harassment.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

MorphMarket Reviews