Morningstar Shibas - Defrauded/Broke Show Dog Contract
Update added by user Jan 11, 2013
I would like to add the Ms. Morningstar has another email address, firstname.lastname@example.org
Update added by user Nov 24, 2012
I would like to give an update to my complaint. On November 14th 2012, I sent an email to Ms. Morningstar. The email did not come back undelivered, so I know she received it. As you will read, I am a very rational person and only want Ms. Morningstar to sign off on my female like she agreed. I signed a contract for a show/breeding dog, not a pet. This female can not be bred and have AKC puppies without Ms. Morningstar signing off on her. I did not pay over $5000 for a pet! I have not heard from Ms. Morningstar, she ignores this email.
Please read below.
TO: 1 More1 recipientCC: recipientsYou MoreBCC: recipientsYou
Hide Details FROM:Stephanie TO:Joni Message flagged Wednesday, November 14, 2012 2:47 PM
I would like to be done with this. I am in bad health and I know that this can not be good for you either. Both you and I have bigger things to worry about.
All I am asking is for you to sign off on Lily\'s AKC papers and send them to me. I have paid you $2500 for Lily, and paid $300 to ship Polani and given you registration of Polani(who I paid $2500 for to you already). You agreed to sign off on Lily once you took ownership of Polani, I\'m just asking for you to hold your end of the agreement.
Although you agreed to pay for Polani\'s shipping, the shipping will be a mute point, since I owed you a couple hundred dollars for Lily\'s health certificate and meds and buckets.
Once I recieve Lily\'s papers, I will rescind all complaints against you and I will agree to sign a paper agreeing to this. And we will agree never to talk to one another nor sue one another. I will wish you good luck in your showing and we can go forward in our programs.
I do not have the Taki X Keiko puppy anymore, you have no worries there.
I think this agreement is very rational, and we can agree that we both will come out on top by doing this. The less stress the better.
Original review posted by user Oct 24, 2012
On September 13th 2011, I bought an AKC registered female from Ms. Morningstar for $2500 on co-ownership with the promise Ms. Morningstar to sign off with full payment or puppy back. The balance owed was only $1000 left.About a month after I bought this female, I was going to sell my Japanese import stud. I called Ms. Morningstar and asked her if she wanted him, in lieu of the balance owed on the female, and then she can sign off. She agreed wholeheartedly, and was excited to get him.. as he was worth way more than $1000. I asked her about shipping him, she said to ship him and she would pay me back.So I paid for his shipping, sent him to her with AKC registration expecting to be repaid and then get Ms. Morningstar to sign off on my female.Since this has happened, I have finished the girl with AKC and UKC Champion titles, also I have got her OFA hips, patellas and Cerf done.
Now, a year later.. Ms. Morningstar has not paid me pack for shipping my import to her, or signed off on my female!!
The story doesn't end there...My Grand Champion stud was used with a female that Ms. Morningstar co-owns. Before the breeding I called her, telling her about this breeding and to verify she would sign off on the litter. As I was owed a puppy back in lieu of the stud fee. I also wanted to see if she want a puppy out of this breeding. Her response was "I don't want a puppy from that breeding" "I don't care if you do the breeding or not, I'll sign off on the litter."I have my puppy back now from the breeding, and guess what...yep, Ms. Morningstar won't sign off on that whole litter. Not even to the puppy in a pet home.
So here I am with 2 dogs from Morningstar, one puppy dog with no papers.. and one champion female she won't sign off on AKC registration, rendering me unable to breed her. Not to mention my Japanese import stud is gone. I was warned by many others, but chose to give the benefit of the doubt. Next time I'll listen when several people tell me that a person is bad news!
Also, Ms. Morningstar has sold the JP import to another breeder! The very same import I sent to her and she was supposed to pay for his shipping.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Show Dog
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "Big scammer wanted me to send him money and he would have the puppy shipped Omg and saying his mom died and he was away, he claims to be form..."
- "This is a long but detailed story, so before I begin below is only a PARTIAL LIST of what Myloh and I experienced at Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic with Dr...."
- "Petco Needham Ma. 7/4/13 Broke my greyhound's leg when grooming her. Total neglect on their part. I never got a straight answer but they claim she jumped out of the..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "A friend purchase a cabinet from Fingerhut this past summer. The price was 299.00 and she is paying $23.00 a month. It needed to be assembled. First..."
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one. Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition. When we went to pick it up we..."