Tujunga, California

I ordered pack of 1000 plastic business cards and paid 106.57 $ from Morning Print.Whatever I received from them was nothing close to what I designed and ordered.

Related: Morning Print - Poor customer service

Contacted customer service and they showed their reluctance to work with me. Actually they couldn't care less and didn't show any kind of work ethics. I received an e-mail from Tracey Lee from Customer Service with 5$ discount from my next purchase. I noted to them that I worked with many printing labs around the world and my equipment is calibrated with everyone of them and they produce beautiful prints and take honor to satisfy their customers, but they didn't give a ***.

Short answer was, NO REFUND, NO REPRINT, GET OVER IT.

I am attaching the actual photo which compares side by side what I designed and what I got.

Review about: Plastic Business Cards.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $107
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Morning Print?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Morning Print - MorningPrint is not using accurate base CMYK inks... Morning Print "This is an edit of a photo taken by MorningPrint, previously one of my favorite printers, of 85% Cyan as shown in a Pantone process book (”85” color chip) ..." Read more Saladmaster - Burnt food Saladmaster "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Offerup - Buyer was a Thief Offerup "We were selling an I Phone 7 plus on offer up. The buyer made an offer and we sent 3 people to meet with this man at a very busy..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more Musicians Friend - Don't buy a use item from them Musicians Friend "This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more