First this is review for Morgan Stanley not any branch.Their web tools for clients are a joke.

They also put 5 day holds on all checks deposited, so if you use them for your checking they will hold your money to earn interest for themselves. When you point out that under banking laws this illegal they say they are not a bank and those laws do not apply to them. You cannot use an ATM to do deposits, so you have to drive or mail it, not scan and send. Also they *** on the commission they charge 1.5% total rip.

Go to Merril Lynch which where I came from before my broker jumped to Morgan.

This is an antiquated company charging big commission with Zero value.As corporation they do not give a rip about their clients.

Review about: Financial Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Morgan Stanley?

Comments

Food for Thought

Having been involved in offshore financial services in Hong Kong over a large number of years, I baulk at the obviouse tactics of so called professionals slandering the names of their competitors to try and gain points by posting such utter rubbish.I would much rather see financial consultants concentrating on their clients needs and investments than taking time to rubbish the industry they pretend to represent as professionals.

I am not suggesting for 1 minute that there are not some genuine complaints on this ridiculously unregulated web site.

But by allowing totally anonymous posts and holding absolutely no one responsible for their actions is simply negligent and irresponsible. All companies from Walmart to the dry cleaners in your local town will receive complaints at one time or another, and then the person with the complaint goes to the supplier to sort it out.

If the supplier does not deal with it in a professional manner post on sites like this and get the truth out there, of course give the post the credibility it deserves by using your real name.By doing this gripe sites like this will become a valuable resource and stop all this in fighting between ex employees and competing companies.