Morgan Properties - Please DO NOT APPLY to Lighthouse of Twin Lakes

2 of 137 Morgan Properties reviews

I applied for an apartment back in December 2016.I didn't get approved and was told that I would receive my $150.00 holding fee if I wasn't approved.

Well it's February 10th I have NOT received my money. A rep in the office told me it would take up to 30 days to receive it. After numerous phones calls and messages left - NO ONE returned my call. Now I have to go up to the property and speak with a manager to get my money.

I WARN YOU - DO NOT APPLY to LIGHTHOUSE OF TWIN LAKES.No one answers the phone during normal business hours nor do they return your call during normal business hours.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 137 Morgan Properties reviews

Feb 17 #1289762

It's been WAY over 30 days, sos no excuses! Contact the Consumer Protection Division of your state's Attorney General's Office. I had a similar problem with a different company and the AG's office got me my $ back immediately. You should also file a complaint with the BBB.

0 0 Reply
kboland

Feb 17 #1289755 Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States

Morgan Properties verified representative

Thank you for your review. I would like to look into this situation for you. Sometimes it takes 30 days for the transaction to reappear on your credit card statement. Please feel free to reach out to me at kim@morgan-properties.com with your name.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.