Mor Furniture For Less - FEEL LIKE IM GETTING STRONG ARMED

151 of 190 Mor Furniture For Less reviews

These guys are rip off artist.I bought couch,love seat n 2 tables 9 days ago.

Sat on the couch this morning n it pretty much collapsed. I had to talk to 3 people to get another couch out here. They were trying to tell me i had to wait 4 days to have a tech inspect it before they could decide to replace it. I had to recommend emailing pic's to speed the process up.

N wpuldnt it be cheaper anyways? Then paying a tech to come out? So short of the story is ill never shop there again. In the process of handling this i discovered they dont have a refund policy.

So basically ur stuck dealing with them once u buy from them. Im strongly considering selling the couch n love seat just so i dont have to deal with them anymore. The worst customerservice ive ever dealt with in my 34 almost 35 years of existence. I tell u what we the people need to get together on things like this n take class actions against them.

N whats even crazier is the guy continues to tell me if these dont work out we will get u in something that does. WTF how are u gonna change my mind for me on what i like n dont? These guys are strongarming crooked thieves as far as im concerned.

SHORT OF IT IS DO NOT SHOP AT MOR.UD BE BETTER OFF AT K-MART!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
151 of 190 Mor Furniture For Less reviews
john

Dec 13, 2011 #390768

you get what you pay for
:cry

0 0 Reply
John

Oct 08, 2011 #355959

It probably doesn't help you fat *** *** weighs a *** ton.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.