Woking, England
4.9K views 191 comments

She sells FAKE spells and does not honour refunds.She has a VERY BAD REPUTATION.

Do not EVER send her money. FAKE LOTTERY SPELLS. FAKE SPIRITS. Just google the name Lady Heather Claire or Moonsblessings and you will see for yourself.

Also check out her feedback on ebay SO MANY NEGS she had to delete her profile. You will find many people who were thoroughly disappointed with the FAKE spells and services she sells. People have spent many 100s of dollars on her so called spells and they DID NO WORK.

MOONSBLESSINGS is one of the biggest SCAMS going.You have been warned.

Review about: Spell.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with MOONSBLESSINGS?

Comments

So let me get this in context..

. you think that a SPELL and a FAKE SPELL are not the same thing? .

..UNKNOWN ANONYMOUS

I got your email too, you should be ashamed.I bought a luck spell from them, and won $5,000 on a scratch ticket like 3 weeks later.

Anybody that doesn't have to patience and faith in this will fail and I'm sure that's what happened to you all.You should blame yourselves, not the spiritualist that helped you.

to Anonymous #983613

likely story Heather if you could do this everyone would be doing this and would be world famous not hiding behind fake profiles

I am a long time client of Tess and the Mystic Lunar Coven.I HAVE MET HER IN PERSON 3 TIMES.

I had a long term relationship with Christopher from her group! Her name is not Heather. Whoever is doing this is so full of sh*t it's absolutely unbelievable. I know who you are Shaun Farrington.

Every time you try to do this to them I end up getting a message from you on Etsy, and it's the same old tired sh*t.

Why don't you tell everyone about how you STEAL MONEY from all metaphysical sellers, and that this is your little game? You make up this stuff, post it all over the place, the poor people can't do anything to stop it, and then you tell them you want money from them to go away?

Who's the *** artist you ***? She wont' say anything because she will stay above the fray but i'll get in to the pit and fight. I won't stand for this.

How does someone that's a big *** artist have SOOOOOOO MANY people praise her and her work?

How come so many people say it worked?Can't be fake if it works now can it?

Go back to the hole you crawled out of you son of a ***.

to Anonymous #979449

can I get a Skype session to prove its you? I will keep this up for decades unless I'm refunded my $200

Quinn and Jack will find out Franks not their real father everyone who comes in contact with you will know your a thief and not to be trusted

People left feedback on service nothing happened your selling them magic beans and invisible items!

to Anonymous #984146

you say your a long time client who has met Tess then every time you do this you get lots of emails! We are not ***

I just bought jewelry from these people a week ago.How come I'm just now finding out about them.

I don't blame any of you. I just wished I would have know. I had a weird feeling that something wasn't right, but I believe in karma. So I didn't want it to fall on me.

So my feelings was right. Thank you everyone for all the comments. I feel bad for everyone. For the people who have negative things to say about us who believe in magic, mystical beings, good luck or blessings.

And we feel like we need additional help, don't judge us. Just because we're open about help and you're not, so be it. I'm not here to judge, question nor male you all feel bad about how you feel about us. We were hopefully and full of belief.

If she and her family and coventry did this, just believe karna. Don't wish or think of anything harmful to her or family. Stand back, drop it and release it into the universe. I'm not a witch, a prophet or anything.

Just a believer in karma. I had karma come my way both good and bad. Once again, l purchase from her website just 2 weeks ago and didn't know.

The necklace cost me 73.00, but was originally 89.00 or 99.00 with a 10% discount until 12/31/2015.Willingly to hear feedback.

I'm actually kind of hurt even though I didn't spend that much it's just the thought of a *** artist makes me sick to my stomach I'm just lost for words

Artaxes 1

Lady Claire is at it again.She is posing as Tess.

Lady Claire was apparently her mentor, and she works with a very discrete coven. She told me that she comes from money and doesn't need any of these rare items that she sells.

She is selling on Etsy as Mystic Coven.Her stories are great, and that is why she remains so successful.

You know, what if I said God isn't real? IT'S SOMEONES RELIGION YOU ARE MAKING NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT. How ignorant are you.