Westminster, Colorado

Be warned of the worst womanizer player in the history of the world! Terry Allison of Montres Allison

This man Terry Allison of Montres Allison watch company is the biggest player womanizer I've ever encountered. I caught him on his blackberry saying the same thing to woman after woman. You have never seen such a player in your life! Stay away from him. He will hurt you! If Terry Allison of Montres Allison watches tries to date you, tell him no or you will regret it!

He calls us all Mrs. and Ma'am. and says whatever it takes to get in your pants and then drops you so fast. Stay away from him. He will break your heart. Terry Allison of Montres Allison watch company is the worst player womanizer *** i have ever seen in my life. I fell in love with him and he doesn't care because he is busy making other women love him at the same time. He is such a player womanizer!

you should never never never trust Terry Allison of Montres Allison watches. Terry Allison of Montres Allison watches will hurt you emotionally because of his lies. Don't trust him. :-(

Terry Allison of Montres Allison timepieces has dated more than 60 women in the last 4 years and says the same stuff to all of them in order to get them into bed. If you've been called Mrs. or Ma'am or cutie then those are his player tactics to manipulate you into falling in love with him. He is a total player womanizer who will drop you after you *** with him a few times. He seems like he's on a mission to be with as many women as he can be.

Terry Allison of Montres Allison is suddenly gone out of my life because of being a serial dater. That is not good. Women need to be warned that Terry Allison of Montres Allison watches will break their hearts. He is not good to have in your life. Everything will seem so perfect he will sweep you off your feet and then leave you just as fast and you will cry for weeks because how could somebody be so evil to hurt you like that when nothing was wrong.

Terry Allison of Montres Allison is the worst of the worst bad boys when it comes to dating. No matter how hard it is, avoid Terry Allison in Denver, Los Angeles, Phoenix, and Las Vegas - ugh - that's a whole other story!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Montres Allison Terry Allison?

Comments

Jessica

Why he says he lives in different places? In different cities?

Jandy R.

Yep, Most agreed. What a smooth talker,but an absolute ***! He's nothing but a loser.

Sabrina M

Avoid Terry Allison of Montres Allison watches ladies!He will do you and then leave you!!!

You will be left crying after he breaks your heart like he has done to so many others.

He just wants new vaginas!Trust me!