Keller, Texas

I hired Mark at Monster Constructors to finish an outdoor kitchen and install a concrete countertop.Less than 30 days after completing the job, the concrete countertop began turning white.

I submitted a warranty request to Monster (Feb 2016) and was told they wouldn't be able to get to fixing the issue until July 2016. After a few discussions and being told I was to blame for the discoloration, I logged a complaint on the web.

Because of this, Mark and Womack Constructors are refusing to honor the lifetime warranty and fix the countertop.I have spoken with former employees and additional contractors and am told it would cost $5k to fix and I originally paid $7500.

Review about: Concrete Countertop.

I liked: Coutertop design.

I didn't like: Quality and dealing with mark.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss I am notifying others to stay away from this company / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Monster Constructors?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion