Monster Constructors poor quality and failure to honor warranty
I hired Mark at Monster Constructors to finish an outdoor kitchen and install a concrete countertop.Less than 30 days after completing the job, the concrete countertop began turning white.
I submitted a warranty request to Monster (Feb 2016) and was told they wouldn't be able to get to fixing the issue until July 2016. After a few discussions and being told I was to blame for the discoloration, I logged a complaint on the web.
Because of this, Mark and Womack Constructors are refusing to honor the lifetime warranty and fix the countertop.I have spoken with former employees and additional contractors and am told it would cost $5k to fix and I originally paid $7500.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Coutertop design
What I disliked
- Quality and dealing with mark
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Maximus Metal Roofing in Trussville, AL (Birmingham), owned by Robert E. Brewster, Jr. put (or almost completed) putting a metal roof on my home. Mr. Brewster was very anxious..."
- "We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets. Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and..."
- "Maybe the previous complaints are because of the plant they came from. North Carolina. Our garage was just put in yesterday. The customer service was fantastic and the garage..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "I have a Plantation Home. There is a structural leak that Plantation fixed twice to no avail. It ruined the ceiling and table in our breakfast room. ..."
- "I recently bought some plans from TheGeekPub. There is a negative review on here from a scammer in Poland. I can assure you that review is 100% falkse. TheGeekPub's..."
- "I received and email that Verizon Texas is dumping their customers and Frontier is going to be our new provider. I don't know Frontier but when I went to create..."