Monster Constructors poor quality and failure to honor warranty
I hired Mark at Monster Constructors to finish an outdoor kitchen and install a concrete countertop.Less than 30 days after completing the job, the concrete countertop began turning white.
I submitted a warranty request to Monster (Feb 2016) and was told they wouldn't be able to get to fixing the issue until July 2016. After a few discussions and being told I was to blame for the discoloration, I logged a complaint on the web.
Because of this, Mark and Womack Constructors are refusing to honor the lifetime warranty and fix the countertop.I have spoken with former employees and additional contractors and am told it would cost $5k to fix and I originally paid $7500.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Coutertop design
What I disliked
- Quality and dealing with mark
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had my windows installed in September 2016. I wish I had my old windows yet. They did a horrid job. My picture window is bowed and..."
- "Jim Horn of Cloudcap Construction in Eugene Oregon did a very poor job installing doors, and window and baseboard trim and molding in my home. He installed a..."
- "I have a horror story here.Landlord is referring to Gregory Eveslage in this document.Rented Address was 10144 Morning light Dr., Avon IN. 46123.Landlord address Gregory Eveslage 5205 Clover Ridge Dr.,Greenville,..."
- "I was involved in a hit and run on August 22. With in 30 minutes of him side swiping me he was arrested for DWI, evading police , possession..."
- "Booked through Priceline a room at Holiday Inn Lawrence KS, McDonald Drive location. Beware of this particular hotel, our room was in the middle of a 30 member bachelor party...."
- "I have a Plantation Home. There is a structural leak that Plantation fixed twice to no avail. It ruined the ceiling and table in our breakfast room. ..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."