Monroe Therapeutic Massage LLC - Self-serving, inhumane & callous - RUN!
Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in their neighborhood, without ever seeking alternatives. In addition, they tried to get an elderly neighbor who was feeding the cats arrested and then BRAGGED about the killings and arrest on their Facebook page. ("We are so excited to report we are free of cats...All the culprits have been captured...The authorities are waiting for our neighbor...Feeding cats is illegal.") Their explanation? The cats "might have disease". NO evidence to suggest ANY of the cats had any kind of disease. Even posted pics of the captured cats & a copy of the complaint they'd filed against their neighbor on their business page. They were SO PROUD of themselves!
Following a flood of negative feedback from the community, they removed their photos & boasts. Then started back peddling & blaming the local Humane Society (see attached pics for the Humane Society's response). When that excuse FAILED, they started calling the animal advocates a "hate group" & blamed the backlash on "racism". *eye roll*
Such blatant disregard for life is appalling. Anyone who has this kind of mindset is a disgrace to the "therapeutic" field.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cats Removal
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "To whom it may concern, I am writing this review to this breeder because I hope I can help some of the reader and consumers hoping to buyer a puppy in..."
- "I dropped my 8-yr-old 6-lb Maltese to get groomed. I am new to the area and this was our first time using the PetSmart groomers. I had a..."
- "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..."
- "I bought a girls hoodie online 3 months ago. Thinking by now I would never receive anything, that i did receive in the mail looks like NOTHING of what I..."
- "My house burned down. My insurer recommended them since I did not know of any disaster recovery firm. DO NOT USE THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If your insurer suggests them,..."
- "I purchased a Samsung Dryer at the Savannah Georgia location and scheduled a delivery for February 20th. The dryer was delivered and installed. That afternoon my son-n-law..."
- "Iherb.com very beautiful store. I love him.Products were true to descriptions and pictures. Shipping was quick, taking a total of 4 business days to receive without extra shipping costs (for..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."