Monroe Therapeutic Massage LLC - Self-serving, inhumane & callous - RUN!
Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in their neighborhood, without ever seeking alternatives. In addition, they tried to get an elderly neighbor who was feeding the cats arrested and then BRAGGED about the killings and arrest on their Facebook page. ("We are so excited to report we are free of cats...All the culprits have been captured...The authorities are waiting for our neighbor...Feeding cats is illegal.") Their explanation? The cats "might have disease". NO evidence to suggest ANY of the cats had any kind of disease. Even posted pics of the captured cats & a copy of the complaint they'd filed against their neighbor on their business page. They were SO PROUD of themselves!
Following a flood of negative feedback from the community, they removed their photos & boasts. Then started back peddling & blaming the local Humane Society (see attached pics for the Humane Society's response). When that excuse FAILED, they started calling the animal advocates a "hate group" & blamed the backlash on "racism". *eye roll*
Such blatant disregard for life is appalling. Anyone who has this kind of mindset is a disgrace to the "therapeutic" field.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cats Removal
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "On Wed. June 3, 2015, I took my 1 year old Shorkie to be groomed at Petsmart #1421, 7350 S Gartrell Rd Gartrell in Aurora, CO. When I went..."
- "To whom it may concern, I am writing this review to this breeder because I hope I can help some of the reader and consumers hoping to buyer a puppy in..."
- "I purchased a dress online 12-20-12 after reading the return policy and received it 1-4-13. I opened the package and I was very disappointed in the quality..."
- "I ordered and paid for a single "ATOMIC BEAM" flashlight from Telebrands Companies about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Today I received this card notice (pictured) thanking me for my..."
- "My house burned down. My insurer recommended them since I did not know of any disaster recovery firm. DO NOT USE THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If your insurer suggests them,..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."