Monitronics-terrible experience-terrible everything!

145 of 503 Monitronics reviews

I cannot believe how awful Monitronics is and how much of my time I have had to spend either a: waiting for service (missing days of work to be home for repair tech) - no call no show b: 30 minutes spent on phone with them (for mistakes they made)!This is the worst service I have ever received.

Each time a tech comes out (when they show-usually takes 3 rounds of no call no show before they actually come by) they leave something else either unfinished or create a brand new problem. It feels like a job to have them be your alarm company. Just today, on phone for 27 minutes, transferred 3 times and then told that to cancel will cost me $146 because there is 2 months left on my contract!

Almost 2 years of terrible service....REALLY????I think I should be able to invoice Monitronics for all the time this company has caused me to waste on this terrible service!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
see file history
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Monitronics Security System
Review category
Home Security
review #788953

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Monitronics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
145 of 503 Monitronics reviews
executiveresponseteam@mon

Feb 12, 2016 #1111041

Hello,
We're very sorry to hear about your recent experience and we would like to investigate this further to address this matter. Please email us at monisocial@monitronics.com so that we may begin our investigation. We look forward to speaking with you and addressing this matter.
Sincerely,
Monitronics Executive Response Department

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Monitronics.
Filing a new complaint about
×