Perth, Western Australia

My Recovery Business In A Box is Scam - www.mrbib.com.au is a Scam the people behind this have been involved in multiple scammy business.

I've been scammed by these mob who are a major scam going from scam to scam, the current scam is on - www.mrbib.com.au watch out.

This man has been actively scamming people for many years, the police have been notified many times but his scams are via

business channels where he does various cons ie; mrbib.com.au, Blue Skies electronics, Newcastle Property Investments (pretending to be a big investment adviser and owning lots of property), he has removed his website but check out his listing; http://bit.ly/1PGNeQq, that scam has gone dry.

His latest scam is selling a business system called My Recovery Business in a Box website is; www.mrbib.com.au its very sleek but a total fake, everything on it is a major *** job, the woman on the video saying hi 'I am Amy' and the other woman giving a testimonial are actresses - cheap actresses from fiverr.com her real name is Claire here is her fiverr.com advertisement as an 'actress' link http://bit.ly/1mItS2X the other lady the testimonial there too her fiverr video says ' i will say anything you want for 5 bucks', fair warning if you deal with him remember this; you will be scammed.

Review about: Money Recovery Business In A Box Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Money Recovery Business In A Box?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion