Monee Hines Hair Extensions - MONEE HINES of maryland, FRAUD AND THEIF ON YOUTUBE

1 of 1 Monee Hines Hair Extensions reviews

Never thought I would ever be in the position to have to leave such a Despicable review about a human being. Most reviews are generally about a company or a group of people but this is about one solitary single human being and her name is Monee Hines. I will skip the story on How I Met Monee Hines and tell you simply that I sent her a product to review on her YouTube site and she not only did not review the product but she would not return emails or any form of communication, nor would she return the product. Now to be clear that there was no family emergency or some sudden Calamity in her life I made sure someone else reached out to her to solicit her for the same service and she communicated with them in with Fantastic form, just as she did with me up until receiving my product. She was ready to take another product from someone else claiming to be willing to review the product on her YouTube in order to give the product exposure to her following. I imagine that her following is not real either, probably paid for. She is a fraud and a low-class Thief at that. I call her low class because the product cost is very cheap and the product was given to her for free. the only thing that was required in exchange was an honest review on her YouTube that review could have been 3 minutes or 5 minutes or the review could have sucked totally. if the review was no good, all I could say was that she did a bad job but I could not say that she was the thief, a liar, and a shyster. I want to put this review simply to let others know that if you want her to review a product please do not bother sending the product to her. in my experience she will keep the product for herself and you will never hear from her again she resides in the city of Glen bernie, state of maryland...In fact the full address is below.

facebook:https://www.facebook.com/search/more/?q=Monee+Hines&init=public

Monee Hines

315 Clear Drop Way unit 104

Glen bernie,MD 21060

She's a theif and a fraud, avoid her.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Shes a fraud in makeup

Reason of review:
Not as described
Monetary loss:
Product or service
You Tube Reviews
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #948212 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Monee Hines Hair Extensions? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Monee Hines Hair Extensions reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Monee Hines Hair Extensions.
Filing a new complaint about
×