Hi

Really I don't understand how Momondo deal with the worst and scam Bravo flight website!

Bravo flight ticket Website, Fraud and steal customer money online in front the entire world.

And nothing happened to them, not from Momondo, the country there where, the Airline that the given them their ticket to sale it or the insurance company which they issue the ticket policy.

This is an international scam and they got millions of dollar from this scam way.

I did make round trip ticket reservation with the insurance on Aug 18 2021 with booking ID: 183018****. Through Momondo website via Bravo flight

Today they sent me an email inform me, Unfortunately, Air France has canceled the all your flights

And your money refund takes two months..Why!!!

Just go to Bravo flight customer feedback and see what they said about this Scam Company.

So how can I get back my money?

Thanks

User's recommendation: Never do deal with this Scam company whatever they offer you, they will stealing your money in the end.

Location: Varsta, Stockholm