I've been playing minecraft for years.I especially enjoy how I can build endlessly however I want.
What really *** me off is everytime there is an update, my house burns down. Normally, that wouldn't be a problem, but when I spend weeks building something and I get it just the way I like, I don't want an update to come in and burn the *** thing down. That's 4 times now that updates have caused various buildings of mine to burn down.
And now all I can do is sit here and watch.Thanks guys I rather enjoy watching my stuff burn.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i payed for this boat stayed up all night to get it and now i am being told thisKade Hello Michael, Correct, you can't buy the hull after getting one shard for..."
- "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..."
- "I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "My husband brought a motor bicycle tire in for axle replacement into lodi bike shop in lodi,ca..where he was unable to fix .so he told my husband he could switch..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."