I've been playing minecraft for years.I especially enjoy how I can build endlessly however I want.
What really *** me off is everytime there is an update, my house burns down. Normally, that wouldn't be a problem, but when I spend weeks building something and I get it just the way I like, I don't want an update to come in and burn the *** thing down. That's 4 times now that updates have caused various buildings of mine to burn down.
And now all I can do is sit here and watch.Thanks guys I rather enjoy watching my stuff burn.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war..."
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "I am from Singapore and my monthly credit card is being charged without my authorization. Every week my card is being reduced in funds of USD$39.90 and I'm unable to..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "My husband brought a motor bicycle tire in for axle replacement into lodi bike shop in lodi,ca..where he was unable to fix .so he told my husband he could switch..."