WE BUY MINECRAFT, WITH OUR MONEY.YET THE MAPS YOU MAKE SUCH AS THE NEW RELEASE OF THE "FALLOUT" MAP IS NOT FREE.

Related: Mojang - Pocket edtion

ARE YOU THAT MONEY HUNGRY MOJANG?! We, the buyers of minecraft, deserve the maps for free. I paid 6.99$ FOR MINECRAFT. THEN YOU SCREW ME OVER WITH THESE PAID MAPS?!

I wish you could be a little more generous. Make maps free. We bought the app, and sometimes, we don't have the money to buy the map. I hope you see this, and I hope you realize that the more money hungry you get, the more buyers you lose.

It's very difficult not noticing the map as every time I open my minecraft a window featuring the map just pops up. Then I think to myself, THAT MAP IS COOL.

then I tap unlock....299P >:c NO.NOT COOL.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mojang?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Kabam - Me and my wife permanant banned Kabam "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..." Read more Cam4 - Account Review Cam4 "You know, this is my fifth ban OVER NOTHING. I am sick and tired of going into rooms doing absolutely nothing but watching, and performers ban me for no reason...." Read more Bingohall - It Is What It Is...Gambling Bingohall "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..." Read more Kixeye - War Commander Scam-mass player bans Kixeye "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more