Auburn, Indiana
1.3K views 196 comments

Mogi misrepresents its coverage over the phone. Says towing is completely covered (it's not); car rental completely covered (it's not).

And on and on. Once you get the paperwork, it's too late. They won't let you cancel. There is also a $100 deductible they don't mention on the phone. My MC is still working on the problem, since transaction was done over the phone.

Big rip off! Stay away from this company. They also change their name and web site every other day. No response to correspondence. Please stay away from them. Very bad news.

Review about: Car Repair Warranty.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with MOGI?

Comments

Carlo

I had Mogi for 42 days which is twelve days after their 30 probation they have set. To make the long story short. They didn't want to for my repair

jazzybabby

:cry MOGI IS A RIP OFF SIMPLE AS THAT :cry

They'll leave yu looking like this :zzz :zzz :zzz :upset :eek :upset :eek :sigh :( :cry

Lorenzo Baines

Oh my God!I have Mogi coverage for my vehicle which just went over a 100,000 miles.I've never used this coverage & I am mortified to read these horror stories about Mogi's pitiful business practices!How can I get my money back?

Is there a class action suit I can be part of?Please help!!!

Lorenzo Baines

Is there a class action suit I can be part of?Please help!!!

Tonya Paige

I am trying to get a refund, and I just found out that Mogi is no longer in business.

read this:Good Afternoon Tonya,

After executive management has reviewed this situation with your cancellation refund it was determined that Mogi is responsible for issuing your refund.

We processed the cancellation and refunded the lien holder for your contract (Warranty Finance). Since Mogi is the company that received funding for this contract they would be the ones to issue the refund.

Since you have already been in contact with Jeremy and Nick at Mogi they should be able to assist you.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Rebecca Webster

Administrative Coordinator

United Car Care, Inc.

P. O. Box 3988

Greenwood Village, CO 80155

1.800.571.6412

rwebster@unitedcarcare.com

United Car Care, Inc. Celebrating 25 years in business.

NOW THEY CAN'T HELP ME, ALL I WANT IS MY MONEY BACK FROM WHAT I PAID ON THE WARRANTY. OUR CAR WAS HIT BY A DRUNK DRIVER AND TOTALED, AND THEY OWE ME A LITTLE OVER $400.00

WHO ELSE CAN WE CONTACT, THIS IS TERRIBLE.

WA CUSTOMER

I BOUGHT MOGI AS WELL.THEY DIDN'T COVER MY REPAIRS AS STATED UNDER THE COVERED PARTS LIST.

EVERY NUMBER I HAVE TRIED ASK FOR EXTENTION.

THIS WAS A RIP OFF!!!I WILL BE GETTING A LAWYER TO FILE A LAW SUIT!!!1

WA CUSTOMER

EVERY NUMBER I HAVE TRIED ASK FOR EXTENTION.

THIS WAS A RIP OFF!!!I WILL BE GETTING A LAWYER TO FILE A LAW SUIT!!!1

mimi

Could you tell me how to contact MOGI? I call 888-596-6644 It is always busy.

Debbie

The transmission went out in our Durango.Mogi would not cover it because the internal part (again located in the transmission) was not a lubricated part.

The transducer causes the transmission to fail.BTW if you do not have every receipt for every oil change they will also deny all claims.

Javier Perez

STAY AWAY FROM THEM IF YOU VALUE YOUR HARD EARN MONEY!!!!

Over a year and a half ago I purchase (all in one shot $2200) warranty policy from them called the UPP. Was supposed to be the best they have so without hesitation I bought it to protect my car. It would cover me completely for 100000 miles on top of the 60000 that I already had. Well, after 14000 additional miles problem surface and took the car to the shop to get it fix and had them called Mogi (800-579-2233) And they denied the claim!!!! It was clearly stated as a "COVERED" part and they gave me and the Master Tech a HUGE RUN AROUND with ending result of NO COVERAGE!!! After contacting them and asking for help and explaining my situation in detail, I also got a MAJOR ATTITUDE FROM THE STAFF MEMBER "Sandy" which she wouldn't let me talk or explain further my situation and would try to dismiss my call with irrelevant small talk!! BOTTOM LINE they did not pay NOR ASSIST IN THE CLAIM, and when I mention to refund the "unused" 86000 miles in my policy they pretty much laugh at me and told me "we will mail you the cancelation letter" with a funny remark at the end!

PLEASE, PLEASE, STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUYS!!! We all work hard for our money and buy policies like this to protect our investments but SERIOUSLY this people SHOULD NOT CONTINUE TO STAY IN BUSINESS!!!

If you are unfortunately still dealing with them I want to wish you luck (better than mine) and pray for your peaceful...

God Bless.