Again and again, Moe's in Queensbury, NY fails to properly make a Close Talker even though the order is handwritten, copied onto a label and attached to the container. I order via the app, the label correctly reflects my order though the actual food item is always incorrect. My last several orders have been consistently wrong by adding lettuce even though the order label says. My last order was without Chipotle in the item or on the side though both options were ordered.
I have contacted Moe's many times with complaints. Only once have I received an email back and that was only after I complained about not receiving a response. The email apologized which was a nice gesture. However, at this point, when I can depend on a wrong order and it continues to occur, it is time for the problems to be resolved and my concerns addressed.
I'm ready to boycott and picket.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Every online order made wrong
- Reason of review:
- ability to follow directions
- Preferred solution:
- If I was a Moe's employee making these same mistakes I'm sure I would be fired. Yet, I am a customer experiencing these same mistakes and nothing seems to be done. Your turn, Moe's. Fix it.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moes Southwest Grill Close Talker Salad
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I visited the Chili's in Cedar Hill and was very disappointed in the appearance of the facility. When me and my friend arrived at 1pm today during lunch hour we..."
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "My daughter and grand-daughters had a girls night out which we only do once a year. We we entered this gross nasty facility there was no food the salad bar..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."