Queensbury, New York

Again and again, Moe's in Queensbury, NY fails to properly make a Close Talker even though the order is handwritten, copied onto a label and attached to the container. I order via the app, the label correctly reflects my order though the actual food item is always incorrect. My last several orders have been consistently wrong by adding lettuce even though the order label says. My last order was without Chipotle in the item or on the side though both options were ordered.

I have contacted Moe's many times with complaints. Only once have I received an email back and that was only after I complained about not receiving a response. The email apologized which was a nice gesture. However, at this point, when I can depend on a wrong order and it continues to occur, it is time for the problems to be resolved and my concerns addressed.

I'm ready to boycott and picket.

Review about: Moes Southwest Grill Close Talker Salad.

I didn't like: Every online order made wrong.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss ability to follow directions / $100
Preferred solution If I was a Moe's employee making these same mistakes I'm sure I would be fired. Yet, I am a customer experiencing these same mistakes and nothing seems to be done. Your turn, Moe's. Fix it.

Had an Experience with Moes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion