Tucker, Georgia
100% full Not resolved

Twenty years ago I had all the faucets in my house replaced with Moen Faucets because I wanted faucets that would last a lifetime.Twenty years ago I thought I could believe their warranty.

Related: Moen Faucets - Lack of Moen service & responsibility!

After about ten years the cold water handles on some of the faucets stopped turning due to hard water buildup. The company could not send me parts for Monticello plate faucets because they no longer carried them. Instead they sent me two different faucets. The twenty year old faucets I have now are significantly rusted at the base.

They are refusing to honor the warranty because I no longer have a receipt. They still have the records from sending me the two faucets in 2007. They are reconsidering their decision as I write this.

Because they no longer have parts, I will once again have different faucets.I will now have 3 different kinds of moen faucets in my bathrooms alone.

Review about: Kitchen And Bathroom Faucets.

I didn't like: Moen quality and warranty.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Moen Faucets Faucet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $2000
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Moen Faucets?

Comments

Don LaBorde
Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States #1325744

I recently discovered the 2-1/2 yr old Moen kitchen sink faucet ( expensive oil rubbed bronze-lifetime warranty) flex hose for the pull out sprayer was leaking. Moen said that it wasn't covered under warranty since I wasn't the original owner!! Order #815686614