Your website lists hours on Saturday.The green light is on showing it is open, yet when I call during the hours listed I am told you are only open Monday thru Friday.

Related: Moen Faucets - Follow UP to customer service

I work all week. How is that going to help me. Currently all my faucets are Moen. After this I would never recommend Moen to ANYONE.

I brought a Kitchen faucet 4 years ago. It is now leaking. No where on the faucet is the model listed. I took pictures and brought it to both Home Depot and a plumbing supply house.

They told me I had to call Moen. Since Moen lies on their web page about having Saturday hours and tells you that you need to be near your faucet to get help I am screwed.

Thanks for nothing Moen.Will never buy your products again!

I liked: Style and look.

I didn't like: Moen quality and warranty.

2.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Moen Faucets Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $289
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Moen Faucets?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.