Pembroke Pines, Florida

My order took over a month to get, and when it finally showed up it is made weird (no elasticity in a bathing suit tankini?), it is of poor quality and there was NO return info inside the package. Trying to deal with them on line is a nightmare as you are shut down at every turn.

Live chatting is NOT live, and their phone number does not work. My guess is this is a type of sweat shop company. You don't get what you pay for!!

This company should be put out of business! I don't have anything else to say except NEVER AGAIN!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Bertie

hi

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring. We sent your order in the time frame we promised.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply.

Modlily Reviews