Bloomington, Illinois

All I wanted to do is return my purchase for a refund. Totally impossible!

These are the excuses they gave me for NOT giving me an address, shipping label, etc. my account had been confiscated so they could not access it, my laptop did not work with their computer system, gave me a bogus phone no. In Seattle to call. 1-800-3000-9009 - Seriously?

And the best was, I obtained a non Apple laptop and then they wanted to gain access to my laptop to navigate and show me where a return label is located. How *** do they think people are? Like I'm going to give someone total access to my laptop! I'm so pissed, I was asked how old I was, did I really receive my package.

I'm stuck with two swimsuits that look like ***. DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Stay away from this company, they will not return anything. They just offered me a20% refund.

So they made 80% sending me an item that they mislabeled. They will not give you your money back!

Do not buy from them.......... Scam and pay pal supports them and will not help you.

Modlily Reviews