Columbia, Maryland

I ordered a Bathing Suit a month ago. I have not received it yet.

I tried to get a hold of the company. I was unable to get *** of them via phone. I resulted to a ticket through online and I have not heard from them. The tracking information says that it is processing.

For an order that was suppose to deliver in 4 to 7 days it has now been a month and still processing. I believe I am a subject of a scam. They have collected payment from me through PayPal which by the way, they forced me to do. I should have thought twice about that then.

I would not recommend ordering anything from this company. I know I have lost my money. I have heard that a company will open up under one name for awhile an then cancel that company and open under another name.

If that is not a scam I don't know what is. BIG NO NO!

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Modlily Cons: Never received my order.

Comments

Bertie

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

They hacked my debit card and sold it to someone and I ordered a swim suit back in March and still haven't received it

If you used paypal to pay this plz log in to your paypal account and file a dispute. They will get your money back for you!

Modlily Reviews