Omaha, Nebraska
1.9K views

I posted to their facebook page! We need to get the word out so no one else is scammed by their faulty business.

I am sending this link to this complaint site and placing it everywhere I can think possible! Just like you all I tried to get a refund before shipping and coincidentally I was sent a tracking number about 24 hours! These international businesses should not be able to take our money and then free of the consequences of unfair business of our country!

Not fair and not right something should be done!! I am willing to hear suggestions and work with whomever is tired of modlily scamming us!

Modlily Cons: Return process, Bribery to not return, Unwilling to provide return address, Over priced cheap material.

Comments

PayPal is behind the modlily.com scams. PayPal takes payments for modlily.com and should be more responsible by investing modlily - plus stop trading with them.

But the reality is that paypal gets a percentage of modlily.com's scams = hence turned a blind eye...

When I lost over $100 via modlily.com useless clothes, I took paypal on. Initially both modlily.com & paypal where playing kiddie game ls with my complaints. It was only when I informed them of my intention to escalate the matter to the court/media/etc, tgat someone from paypal called and offered a full refund (excluding the $22 return cost).

By buying on modlily.com, one result is certain : poor quality/design/colour.

SOLUTION: don't buy from them in the 1st place....but if you've already then expect these:

Poor product - nothing like on their website

2. When you complain - they'll 'bribe' you not to return the goods to them. 3. When you insist on returns & refund , they ( Modlily.com ) tell it's too expensive to return to them (and sure it is expensive ) 4.

If you're getting nowhere with them just report to paypal. 5. PayPal might try to close the case ..... 6.

Call paypay and send all the proofs ( returns/ postal receipt , pictures , etc) 7. MAKE IT CLEAR TO PAYPAL how MODLILY.COM is scamming million of buyers, etc 8. And..... Leave feedback /write reviews about your experience on different sites to send clear signal to would be customers...

MODLILY.COM IS A SERIOUS SCAM MAKING $ MILLLION $ FROM THEIR DIRTY DEALS.

PUT THE PRESURE ON PAYPAL FOR YOUR REFUND IF YOU PAID THROUGH THEM. AVOID MODLILY.COM AT ALL COST.

I agree with you 100 percent I ordered that cute little white dress with the long sleeves on Febusry 4 it is now Febuary 21 and I don't even have a tracking number. I have sent complaints 5 times with no success. Facebook need to take that site down !!!

They thrive in facebook onlookers that will definitely cover some ground....

#1119884