Seattle, Washington

The product is not good quality. cheaply made, stitching barely held together, etc.

Plus shipped terribly in cheap plastic packaging as if they could care less how the product will be delivered. Plus 6 bathing suits purchased and not one of the items fit. AND I went by the exact measurements listed on their "chart" that they require you to check. When I contacted them to discuss the return, the customer service rep explains that they are in "Asian" sizing and wants to know if I checked the chart.

And when I explained yes and that I went off of the US sizing comparison and this shoud not be an issue, there was still no willingness to return. When I explained one more time that I would like the return for all of them she states they will have to charge me a fortune for the return. Plus, I've been going back and forth with the customer service person for days and still no resolve. They win - I can't keep wondering if I will ever get my money back.

I will never use this company again nor will I refer them to anyone.

Worst Customer Service Ever!!!! So very disappointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Bertie

hi

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information.

So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or return. Please update your ticket and asking for return address.

Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer

Modlily Reviews