Wish I found this site before I bought from them. Stupidly, I relied on the glowing reviews on Modlily's website which I am now convinced are completely fabricated.

I ordered what was described as a "cotton blend" plaid shirt dress. In the picture the fabric appeared to be flannel which is what I was expecting. WRONG. After being immediately charged for my purchase, receiving no confirmation whatsoever of my order, and having exchanged numerous emails with this company, my ordered arrived almost a month later.

The dress is hideous. It is literally made of fabric resembling a shower curtain. There is not a single natural fiber in its entire hideous construction. It is nothing like the dress in the photo.

And as others have complained, it has a horrible chemical smell. When I ordered, it was not disclosed that this was a Chinese company and that return shipping would be to CHINA which of course exceeds the $30 I spent on the dress. After lodging a complaint with Paypal, Modlily has offered for me to ship it back AT MY COST and then they will give me a 60% REFUND. WTF???

I have rejected that offer and escalated my claim with Paypal. Hopefully Paypal's money back guarantee will hold true and I will get a full refund.

IF YOU ARE CONTEMPLATING MAKING A PURCHASE, LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND DON'T DO IT. THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL SCAM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Modlily Cons: Shipping from china, False return policy, Bad quality.

• Bad Customer Sevice