Brooklyn, New York

Recently I bought a dress from a site called Modlily - I've bought overseas before, so I was pretty sure what size I should order. I placed the order, it took the requisite 4 weeks to get here.

What I received in no way, shape or form was what I ordered. The dress was so cheaply made that it was see thru and looked like an inexperienced dress maker had made it. When I contacted Modlily, I was told that I could keep the dress, and they would put $5.00 in my compensation center, just so I'd have to go back to them to spend yet more money. So, they get to keep $20.

I replied that I would send it back to them. They declined. I remembered that I had used Paypal and contacted them.

After all the deliberation (on Modlily's side), Paypal credited the full amount for the dress, plus, because it was in China and expensive to ship - I got to keep the dress too. Paypal takes care of it's customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,