5.0

ordered items on 4/27 to be recieved on 5/1 or 5/4. Did not recieve items until 5/6.

Upon arrival items were completely dirty. Filed ticket complaint and was advised to "clean it by [your]self." Spent $50 bucks expecting at the least quality clothing and ended up wasting $50 bucks on 2 toilet rags. This company has a complex return system that makes it IMPOSSIBLE for you to be a satisfied customer. I'll admit I should have read the 53 other BAD reviews before purchasing from this company.

They must be a training program. Even if so not good business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Clothing.

Reason of review: All of the above.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Modlily Pros: Webpage.

Modlily Cons: Customer service, Return system, Quality of products, Timeliness of delivery.

Comments

How do u get in touch w them because I order 2 dresses on the 26 of September in I need them before Saturday in they still haven't came in will they even send me my dresses?

I placed an order on aug 6th and sent for speedy delivery and still have yet to receive my order no contact number no way of knowing if I will even receive my order what should I do

- Katie merritt