Where do I go from here? Bought 7 items in December totalling $178.

One item was out of stock so they refunded my account with them presumably to make me buy from them again! All dresses/tops were tiny (I'd ordered 'Medium') so I wrote asking for address to return the items. Two weeks - and several requests later - I received a Tracking Number plus an offer of compensation stating cost of postage and time etc etc. No,no,no.

What can I do with clothes that do not fit. Requested address for returns plus any forms required etc two weeks ago - and I'm still waiting despite repeated messages asking for a response. I also wrote that I'd now like a full refund into my payPal account which included the money for the missing dress they still held albeit in My Wallet' - a decision I had not authorised. Decided to ask PayPal for help and did as they suggested which then directed me to the ModLily website page dealing with returns.

Guess what! The so called 'Request' form would not accept details of my order so consequently I was unable to submit the form!!! Back to square one! In some ways I was silly to order so much from a Company I hadn't used before but nowhere did it state the goods came from China and in all my years I've never had a problem with Internet shopping.

I have no option now but to phone Paypal, explain everything and hope they can resolve the issue for me.

If not, I've learned a very, very expensive lesson and will do my utmost to spread my experience with this dreadful company far and wide to try and prevent anyone else falling foul of their unprofessional and obstructive attitude. Never again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Modlily Cons: How you have to go about getting a return ticket for a refund, Returns policy that is rubbish when you try to use it.

• Sizes Too Small

Comments

Handed over to PayPal and wasted a lot of time 'in dispute' with this unprofessional company. After doing my best to resolve the issue with no luck whatsoever I upgraded it to a Claim.

I am now awaiting PayPal's decision though whatever the outcome I've lost money - cost a small fortune to return the items - but I'm hoping it will still be more than if I'd accepted Modlily's paltry compensation offer. Will let you know the final outcome

Modlily Reviews