Anniston, Alabama
1.1

I started conversation with these people Dec 21, 2015. Four months later still no refund. Now they say they have received my package. I return their items first class international package 33.55 s/h. They have played me too long. Tonight they want me to close my inquiry. When I tried to go back on their site, it said access forbidden. This is the original email they was sent to me, plus I have cut and paste the whole conversation I have had with them in the last 4 months.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------

From: wulili

Date: 12/8/2015 7:00 PM (GMT-06:00)

To: joneal2519@aol.com

Subject: return +MM1511111204379736

Hello,

this is the shipping address you can return the order :

Yang Xing

Room281, #15-3 Building, 999 Ningqiao Road, Pudong , Shanghai, 201206, China

phone, 021-60526980

-------- Original message --------From: wulili Date: 12/8/2015 7:00 PM (GMT-06:00) To: joneal2519@aol.com Subject: return +MM1511111204379736 Hello, this is the shipping address you can return the order : Yang Xing Room281, #15-3 Building, 999 Ningqiao Road, Pudong , Shanghai, 201206, China phone, 021-60526980 1 ,please send us by post office or registered mail ,and email us the tracking no. after the shippment . 2,Please put your RMA number on the pacakeg(RMA number = MM1511111204379736+ 1209) 3, we will send you the refund after we get the package and the refund does not include the shipping fee we provide for the shipment. 4,It usually takes 15-40 days for the package to arrive china,please wait patiently

Modlily Cons: Not refunding money back if customer not satified, Sizes are not accurate.

Comments

I bought a dress from them and it's horrible!!! Has a HUDGE HOLE!! I'm just going to eat my loss

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,

Clothes are cheap and it took a month and half to receive order. The money was debited from my account on the day of purchase. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN

@Anonymous

Me either. I wish we can go viral and put a stop to them.

I haven't heard from them. And I sent their stuff back Dec 2015