Sheffield, England
1.4K views

i have submitted a ticket for items i bout that are clearly sized wrong by the company. the answer i received was ridiculous.

Adminstrator At :01/06/2016 14:13:36 PM

We are so sorry that our products fails to meet your satisfaction and you can return it back. But it is not worthwhile for you to return according our return policy, you should bear the shipping fee back, it is so expensive and you should wait a long time. As for the one you received, if you really cannot wear them, we suggest giving others as a gift

my items cost over £80 how can they be allowed to do this

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: returns policy.

Modlily Cons: Quality of merchandise, Garment was not as advertsed, Lies, Return process, Customer service.

Comments

What.The.***.

That is the same wording they sent me when I noticed them of a dress I order and the dress they sent me was not what I ordered.

Hello, unfortunately I ordered a bathing suit for 24 dollars. I have submitted my ticket for a refund (I cancel the order within 10 days) I just canceled the order yesterday.

I would like to ask you how long did they take to answer you. I am very worried even though I did not lose as much money as you did.

I hope you see this message soon. I am so worried I do not even know what to do.

I had a similar experience. This company is absolutely awful and I hope the word spreads to never order from them.

I jumped through there hoops of filling out their forms, taking pictures of the dresses on me, uploading to my computer and couldn't get a response. When I finally did, their response was "the dresses look fine on you." They looked nothing like the photos online and completely disregarded that they were baggy and looked terrible.

There are other overseas companies with similar stores that have much better customer service. I hope this company goes down!!

Modlily Reviews