Denver, Colorado
1.8

I ordered a size small (per the measurements on their website) and they sent me a large. They said that it would be too costly to return the items to China, so I can get my money back by selling the items online.

I told them I wanted a refund and that I shouldn't have to pay to return the items and asking a customer to sell the items online was not how we do business in America. Since it was their mistake in sending me the wrong sizes, they should pay the return shipping. They refuse to make it right, every option they come up with costs me money, like giving the items to a friend, sewing the items to make them smaller, paying to ship them back to China and getting a 60% refund, or keeping them and getting a $5 credit towards my next purchase... FOR THEIR MISTAKE!!

I'm so pissed!!

On top of that their clothes look nothin like the photos on the website. They are crazily made, see through, and sewn imperfectly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Pants.

Modlily Pros: Ease of searching through the site.

Modlily Cons: Return system and misrepresentation of dress advertised.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or return. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

Regards,