Woodstock, New York

I read the site pretty carefully and they noted a return/exchange policy where the buyer will get a refund minus the shipping costs. They neglect to tell you that the shipping costs are from China and therefore so expensive that you will not get much if any of a refund.

They also don't tell you that they have no customer support except by going to the website and filling out "tickets" which is cumbersome and makes it hard for you to track your communications with them (I am sure this is on purpose to discourage people from trying to reach out to them.) The sizing of my item was inaccurate even though I read their size chart. They respond evasively and unclearly with the "support tickets" so you just give up. They also removed the item I bought from the website so that we couldn't discuss the sizing as it was listed when I disputed the size of the item that arrived...

it had disappeared (in every color!) Please people, just shop local. I ordered this because no stores near me had swim suits but next time I am driving a little further to get it from a brick and mortar store or a known, reputable company with people who email you back directly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Comments