Brooklyn, New York

I bought a beautiful white dress from Modlily - and what I received was so cheaply made that it was see through. I immediately contacted them, was told to upload a picture of the item (which I did) - and wait for their decision.

Their decision was that I would send back the cheap dress (it cost me $25.00 to buy and would have cost $30.00 to ship back)or keep the dress and I would be offered a $7.00 refund in my cart to be used for other purchases. What a scam.

Thank God I do all my business with Paypal - I escalated this issue and Paypal not only refunded me the money, but told me to keep the dress. Beware of Modlilly - this is a total SCAM!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,

Thank you. Because I order my stuff and was wondering if my items don't come before I leave wht do I do.

And if it comes after I leave for my trip wht do I do. Also after reading thsee reviews and it don't come out like the pictures wht do I do. Do I get my money back or I'll lose 178 dollars. I made a dispute about me not getting the packages and was told it will take 6 days and I never got it.

I told paypal I just want my money.but u said u got your money back because it didn't look like the picture. Is this always the case when dealing with paypal

Modlily Reviews