Walnut, California
1.4

I ordered a swimsuit from this site over 5 weeks ago and still have not received item. I finally received a tracking number to my surprise is still in China and has not left there customs yet.

Luckily I only spent 20 bucks. If I do not receive item in the next week I will contest the charges on my cc. DO NOT ORDER from this site. They have no customer service and their website customer response link is automated.

In addition why am I having to write more information within this link of 100 plus words I think I made my point very clear. For some reaso I cannot submit this response without having to write at least 100 words. I am not a writer for a newspaper or a magazine. There is nothing more to the story other than what i wrote.

I am pissed off and upset.

I wonder if the site is fraudulent and I am thinking of calling my cc anyway to see if there are any other charged linked to my account. I cannot believe I am at this point in the story and I am still having to place 100 plus words within this text.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Modlily Cons: Never received my order, Being promised fast shipping when that cannot happen.

Comments

Bertie

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

Modlily Reviews