I hope anyone wanting to buy item from Modlily does there research before buying. It's a bate and switch kind of company.

They get your order and take weeks to receive. I did get my purchase after several weeks but the size is too small. The swimsuit I ordered is nice in picture, but too small and not exactly what I had expected once I received. I emailed that company at the only email they had offered on their website and what I could find from my PayPal account.

Their chat program on the website does not work. They never replied to my email. Now I get in touch with PayPal and the best offer they could give me is a $7 refund. My item cost me $24.82.

There reason was that if I were to send it back it would cost me too much to send back so they are only offering me a refund of $7, and if I dispute that I may not see any refund. So I accepted just so that I don't have to mess with it anymore, and I am sure that's what they hope for. There excuse for only offering me a small refund is due to shipment cost being too high for me to return. I think a company should protect consumer from spending for a product that they are dissatisfied with for 100% refund.

They advertise that they do, but when push comes to shove they don't do what they should. This is NOT a company I would ever use again, and it has cautioned more to use other online companies that are similar. Guess it was a good lesson I learned. For anyone else that researches company before you buy....

Good for you! Wish I had done that because this pissed consumer site could've stopped me before all this. Buyer Beware...

STAY AWAY from buying from them. You WILL regret it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Unhappy customer's should get full refund if willing to send back order..

Modlily Cons: Partial refund via paypal they never respond back to me.

Comments

Bertie

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring. We always send orders in the time frame we promised, 1-4 working days, but if you purchased pre-sale item, it takes a much longer time.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or return. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

Regards,