North Carolina, United States

I ordered a bathing suite from them over a month ago and still have not received it. They debited my account the day I ordered it and I have made several attempts through the web site with no avail to solve this issue.

I do not recommend anybody ordering from this company. Very Poor Customer Service! I will never order from this place again! Do not waste your time or money because the service you will receive is poor.

I am very disappointed in this company as they advertise and then you never get what you order. Someone needs to check this company out as it looks like they are taking peoples money without sending your items or sending the wrong things!

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Bertie

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

Modlily Reviews