Herndon, Virginia

Luckily, I ordered with Paypal and have disputed the sales transaction. I ordered a shirt that was supposed to ship within one to four business days.

After a few days passed and I never received a tracking number, I created a ticket and had two different support admins tell me two different things. The first one said I should try to buy it again, after it had already cleared my Paypal account.

The second admin wanted money to refund the full amount. Beware of this web site, scam artist.

Modlily Cons: Delivery and service, Huge lack of customer service, Bad return policy, Theives, Delivery tracking service.

Comments

PayPal need to wake up and stop taking payment for SCAMMERS like Modlily.com

Innocent shoppers are losing hundreds of €/£/$. Modlily.com is making millions of dollars from these scam AND THE AUTHORITIES ARE TURNING BLIND EYES .

I have lost lots of money when I bought from them once.

The delivery was so slow;

Item quality was so bad,

Sizes were a complete joke. Don't be fooled by their eye catching website - the items to will receive will certainly look & feel different from what's on the website.

I just ordered a dress and I'm having the same issue with the tracking info, I paid for express shipping and I'm just waiting at this point, I wish I read these reviews before purchasing

Modlily Reviews