1.5

This company is horrible! They sent me 2 items 3-4 sizes too small, then *** me around for a month claiming that it was cheaper to make a deal.

I told them I didn't care whatever worked, but that they needed to pay for the return shipping and that I did not want the products. I did not see the point. After I filed the chargeback with my cc, they apparently posted a response after i charged back and claimed that I would have to pay for the shipping and would only be refunded 60% of the product, So not do business with them!

If you like a garment take a picture to a local seamstress and let them make it. You will have a lot less headaches.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Clothing.

Reason of review: Terrible service, garments 3 sizes to small, bait and switch on returns, lied about return and are attempting to give me only 60% refund.

Modlily Cons: Absolute worst, Clothing i received was not the high quality in the pictures, Lied about returns.

• Return Policy Ripoff
  • No Quality Control
  • Terrible Follow Through

Comments

so so true I order from them a large order took a month 2 come back when it did didn't look nothing like the picture little girl clothes im a 60 year old lady never again would I order from them it was to good to b true

Modlily Reviews