1.2

My items where a total of $140. It took them over a month 1/2 to get to me.

When submitted a ticket to see where they were all they could tell me is they are on the way. Of course they responded in broken English. The tracking number does not work. Also once you have created a account you cant get into it.

All my items were too small or too big. It makes no sense to order a size bigger which they prompt you to do. I had no idea that this company was from China. All my receipts were in Cheese.

They look like nothing compared to what they advertise online. the shirts fit like over sized dresses, acept I cant even were them as that due to the neck whole being extra big! They appear to use other material for their advertising. The sowing was off like they had no experience what so ever!

I want my money back!!!!!!!!

I called the phone number it went to a voice mail. This will not be the last they hear from me!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shirt.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Modlily Cons: Clothes are the worst quality i have every seen.

Comments

This is Veronika the one who wrote to pissed off consumer....There were wholes where they never finished sowing. Also the pockets and the fitting is not even. They are put together lop sided!!!

Elizabeth
@Anonymous

For your own sake learn to spell - HOLE not whole, SEW not sow, EXCEPT not accept, WEAR not were, AN account not A account. The reps may speak broken English but your own spelling is atrocious.

Modlily Reviews