I ordered a dress as they advertise on facebook easy 30 dayreturns so nothing to lose right? It arrived and is a piece of junk, fits ridiculously, and smells of gasoline.

I went online for a return. Must choose reason from dropdown menu. Silly answer comes immediarely, such as it is my responsibility to choose right size, my expectations are too high, they have good quality control and if it looks different from the ad to send a photo. They avoid any option to return and it wouldn't be worth it anyway and they directed me to a section stating that if returned, they deduct 40% for the initial free shipping and I'm responsible for return costs and tariffs to China.

They don't give an opportunity anyway to return. I filed a dispute with my credit card company and am having the charges reversed. Beware of these scam artists.

I now see them advertising the same clothes on Facebook under different company names. No way to file a complaint with Facebook.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Exactly what I am facing. Looks like we will dispute this in PayPal.

Modlily Reviews