Fairfax, Virginia
1.9

They won't give me a refund because it's too expensive for me to ship back to them. They told me too give the clothes away or sell them on line .Everything I ordered was too small.I had even ordered a size larger because I read the reviews that the clothes ran small.They also sent me two of the same swimsuit.They said they would compensate me with what more clothes that are too small I want my money back & they can have the cheap clothes back & they can pay for the shipping.This has been an expensive lesson I've learned over two hundred dollars I didn't think I would have trouble returning these items but I sure was wrong.I won't be ordering anything else from this company that's for sure.

Reason of review: Returns.

Modlily Cons: Not being able to talk to a live person.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,