Modlily - I put in an order. I have received no confirmation

I put in an order with you on May 2 and you have been paid by paypal. I have received no conformation from you that you received the order and when I checked You say I have no current orders. Pls check into this and contact me,

Answer
Submit answer
2 answers
Irene Moore
According to the Modlily Help Center, after shipping the order out, the company will email you the tracking number and link. Sometimes the email may go to the junk box. Please have a check. If you still don't find it, please follow the steps below:
  • Click “My Orders” and log in.
  • In “My Orders”, you will be able to get an overview of your order history and their status. Click "Track" button, you will be directed to a new page and see track info and link.
Please note that as it is international shipping, the logistics company need some time to transfer the package and upload the tracking information into internet. This period normally takes 1-3 working days. So, if you still don't get any track information after 3 days of shipment, please contact Modlily Customer Service by logging in My Order and submitting a ticket.
@Irene Moore I have received nothing so I will need to start a complaint a d involve Paypal.
View

Ask your question to Modlily

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Ask question See all questions