Modlily - I am waiting on a refunds of over $200.00 from last year. I have sent in all the paperwork you have requested.

I demand a phone call TODAY to 618-830-9891 in the USA. VERY ANGRY WITH YOUR SERVICE!!!! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND YOUR SITE TO ANYONE!!!

Answer
Submit answer
2 answers
Irene Moore
According to the Modlily Returns & Refund policy, the refund will be issued within 7 business days upon the receipt by our warehouse and verified the conditions of the items. It normally takes one business day for the refund to appear on your Modlily wallet. The balance in your wallet could either be applied to your future purchases or withdrawn to your PayPal/bank account at any time. It normally takes 10-20 business days which depends on your financial institution for the refund to appear on your credit/debit card. Or 1-3 working days in PayPal (normally in 48 hours ), that depends on the original way you used.

If you have not received your refund within the time frame stated, please contact Modlily Customer Service by email at service@modlily.com or by submitting a ticket here https://www.modlily.com/user.php?act=add_ticket&submit_type=1. You can also write to HONGKONG YUZHEN E-COMMERCE CO., LIMITED ROOM 01, 21/ F, PROSPER COMMERCIAL BUILDING, 9 YIN CHONG STREET Kowloon, Hong Kong Hong Kong.

@Irene Moore Items were returned last year. I sent confirmation to you already!!!!!!!
View

Ask your question to Modlily

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Ask question See all questions