Los Angeles, California
2K views

I purchased 3 weeks ago and still haven't received my merchandise. Also, when I wrote a ticket to customer service inquiring about my purchased merchandise, they replied back in an unprofessional and unreasonable time claiming to have been on "holiday" which still doesn't explain why I still haven't received my merch.

I am at the point where I think I will call my bank and report fraudulent activity and have them stop payment on my order because this is suspicious and downright outrageous.

Don't let them get you too with their FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the world. Die Waiting

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Modlily Cons: Customer service.

Comments

I have the same situation , ordered a month ago, still not received anything. Is there any way to get the money back?

Cause talking to them clearly is a waste of time, they don't answer your question just keep on saying that it s in transit and will be there soon. I would like to report this company but to be honest I don't even know where..

I ordered from modlily a month ago and haven't received anything. Still waiting glad I seen their reviews here not ordering from them again. Terrible.

I also haven't received my goods and I ordered them on 27 February, the money has left my account but no goods. I sent them an e-mail but have heard nothing. I paid with PayPal and have now a dispute going on

I advise no one to order nothing from this website. I order my dresses like 3 weeks ago and still haven't received them yet.

If you call them they will not answer they will jus send you to their answer machine i am very pissed off because I took the time to order from there website with good intension thinking that I was going to receive my merchandise within the days they said that my marchandise was going to be delivered. NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM (MODLILY.COM)

I purchased from this website. After paying extra money for quick delivery, at the day of delivery I received my parcel which I needed to pay extra money for duty.

My terrible experience was seeing the stuff I ordered is completely different and I asked for refund. They suggest me to sale it or give it as a gift to a friend.

They even delete my comments in so unprofessional manner. NEVER EVER BUY FROM BRAND OR WEBSITE YOU HAVE NOT HEARD OF IT.

I'm solo with you, I'm going through the same thing and am asking for a refund. I placed my order on 2/17/15 and I still don't have my purchases, freaking ridiculous. If they refuse to refund my money, like you will inform my bank and begin a legal inquiry *** crooks

Modlily Reviews