Atlanta, Georgia

I purchased one swimsuit from this site on 3/22/16. The monies were taken out of my account and to this day, 4/5/16, my order still has not shipped.

I've attempted calling the number on the site, which does not work, and submitting multiple "tickets" to complain about this.

I've yet to get my product or a refund. I will have to report them to my bank and file a legal claim. This is frustrating, along with time consuming that I've had to put up with this. Seems fishy and very fraudulent.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Unless you want to be ripped off. Not worth it.

SCAM!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: I would like a refund, and the product I have been waiting on delivered..

Modlily Cons: Horrible customer service, No number to contact customer care, Poor communication, Customer service unresponsive, Product not delivered, Lack of customer service, Delivery and service, No return policy, Fraud.

Comments

Bertie

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring. We always send orders in the time frame we promised, 1-4 working days, but if you purchased pre-sale item, it takes a much longer time.

Did you ever get your order or money back?

I ordered two swimsuits on 3/21 an it is now 4/6. The order status is Confirmed,Paid,Unshipped.

They have my money, why have they not shipped my product? I submitted two tickets for complaints, and they give me no answer.

The phone number on the siye dosnt work either. What do I do??

Modlily Reviews