2.5K views

I had ordered a dress with free delivery from the company, I was in awe of how beautiful it was at the price and expected it to be exactly like it was in the image (as I had waited over a month).

However, to my dismay, I received a dress that was made from cheap fabric and was far too short, revealing parts of my body it shouldn't have been! I was so disappointed with the quality as I assumed that the dress had taken so long to come because it was high quality, as it states on the website. I proceeded to email the customer services department who dealt with the complaint in such an unprofessional manner saying that I should've expected the dress to be such bad quality as it was cheap and offered $4.50 compensation for my complaint. I am still fighting my case as I feel that they have dealt with me in such a way that I hate hearing people talking about buying from the website and tell them not to bother.

Such a pathetic company!!!! Would never ever, ever order from them EVER again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Modlily Cons: Customer service, Delivery and service, Quality, Way they handled my complaint.

Comments

I ordered a bathing suit on March 24, 2016. They took the money out of my account on March 28, 2016.

It is now April, 13, 2016 and have never received my merchandise.

I can't believe Facebook lets these people advertise!

Modlily Reviews